Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy 2 years!!!!

It has been two years since we came out of those temple doors as a new eternally married couple! I can't believe how time has flown. I am so happy thinking back on all the awesome things we have done together and even the really hard things that we have helped each other through. Married for 2 years, it's a fun thing. We are past the 1st year but are still in the "newly wed" phase, so others say. But though we still are young in our marriage we have learned so many great lessons together, have laughed many laughs, and cried some hard tears, and have still managed to progress towards eternity together.

I am grateful that I have Brett and his awesome skills as husband. Though we are both still learning how to be good spouses, Brett helps me succeed and always does a great job. Looking back on the past 2 years here are some things that we have done together:

Honeymoon in Mexico
Buying a home
Going through School
Getting new jobs
Snowboarding
Gingerbread house making with friends
Going to Globe several times (and stopping at the Burger house)
Gondola Ride in Scottsdale
Going to Rocky Point with friends (but getting really sick)
Going to California for birthday
Beach
Six Flags
Seeing the day of 10-10-10
Seeing Dillan off to Louisiana for his mission
Going to the Melting Pot
Carving our first white pumpkin
Being an old man and nurse for Halloween
Hiking Flat Iron, Salome Jug, and just hiking
1st Farr Christmas
Getting our new Copper puppy
Grad school application
Getting accepted into grad school
Learning how to train a puppy to not pee every where
Lots of hard work
Going to Switzerland for a summer
Seeing the alps and seeing Brett speak German
Brett getting really sick - hard trial
Starting grad school
Brett getting better - blessing
Niece Lily passing away
Our second anniversary

I am so thankful for all these great times, and so many more that I can't think of at the moment, and how they have shaped us to who we are today. Brett is a wonderful companion to go through life with and we are enjoying every minute of it. I look forward to what the next two years and the next and the next, have in store for us.

Happy Anniversary Lover!



No comments:

Post a Comment