Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Lily we miss you very much,

I remember when you came to this family, I was new to the family too.
You were the cutest little baby I'd ever seen!
And you eyes were so cutie blue.
I remember you at our first Christmas together, You were slow to warm to us,
But I saw how close your brothers were with you And I knew you'd always have a support you could trust. I remember watching you at our family reunion,
Seeing your personality bloom,
Your spirit was strong just like your mom's,
And your smiles would just consume.
Now you are in our hearts our dear Lilly, I know now you'll support your brother's as they did before,
For your love will be felt from the other side,
And your smiles still will warm and bring us ashore.
Dear Lily we miss you very much , And all our lives you'll forever touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment