What else... we both got new callings. Brett is in a assistant stake clerk and I have been assigned to the 10-11 year old girls for activity days and Sunday school. Pretty fun stuff. It is nice to have a change for sure! Brett is still in scouts but should be getting released soon.
Copper is still cute as usual. He has been getting spoiled since it has been cold. We have let him, well I have let him, sleep in our room on his own little bed thing and he loves it. Only down fall is that Copper is spoiled now and wines until he gets to come in. He's just so cute though!
I have finally started seeing clients! It is a crazy thing. Definitely learning a lot about myself and how much I still need to learn as a therapist. I am really loving it though! Our teacher told us that they decide to assign us to government agencies so we can gain exposure and experience with the worst cases so when we go to a clinic we will feel at ease. Well, not so comforting when you are sitting across from one of those hard cases and you are thinking... "What in the world am I doing." But I know it is a really great experience for me and will push me to learn.
In all life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment